$645 incl. GST
Portable Solar Mats make camping so much easier. Relax in peace and quiet while charging your batteries with these great High Powered Portable Solar Blankets.
The solar mat has every extra item you could imagine – it folds up into carry bag, comes with extension cables, alligator clamps and a digital waterproof power controller.
Installation is a breeze, only taking 1-2 minutes. Simply unfold your solar mat and place it in the sunlight, then connect the 5m lead from the solar controller to the battery; it is that easy!
– 125w Flexible Folding Solar Mat with Crocskin® Cell Armour
– Digital 10 amp PWM Power Controller
– Monocrystalline Panel / High Quality Solar Cells
– 5m Extension Lead
– 1m Heavy Duty Battery Terminal Alligator Clamps Extension Lead
– Genuine SunPower® flexible cells for ultimate strength and efficiency
– Extra-thick 1680D canvas for enhanced durability
– Reinforced eyelets to allow mat to be anchored in windy weather
– Super light weight for easy transportation and setup
– Includes detachable 5-stage digital PWM controller, Anderson plug and all necessary cables
– Genuine 5-year Australian warranty
– Wattage: 150watt 12v Solar Panel
– Maximum power voltage: 17.60 Volts
– Maximum power current: 8.52 Amps
– Open Circuit: 21.20 Volts
– Short Circuit: 10.26 Amps
– Operating temperature: -20°C to +65°C
– Weight: 4.4kg
– Certifications: CE, RoHS, C-Tick
– Dimensions Folded: 540(L) x 540(W) x 50(D)mm
You use a Hard Korr 5-bar camp kit for 4 hours per day (3A x 4h = 12Ah)
You use a fridge 24 hours per day that draws 2A (2A x 24h = 48Ah)
Total consumption = 60Ah
Solar panel output required = 60Ah / 8 = 7.5A
Hard Korr’s 150w solar mat with Crocskin® cell armour produces a guaranteed 8.5A per hour on a clear day and will be sufficient in most circumstances. A 200w panel would provide additional buffer.
GET THE LATEST NEWS!
Stay in touch and receive our monthly newsletters with the latest news and updates, including upcoming trade shows and events.