SOLAR ROOF PANEL
$1,200 incl. GST
Free camping is increasingly popular, so a constant, reliable and offgrid power solution is more necessary than ever. Adding a solar system to your Caravelair will give you a quieter, greener alternative, to traditional power sources such as RV generators.
Our solar panels are made of high quality monocrystalline solar cells which provide maximum efficiency and longevity. This ensures you have a dependable source of power without occupying excessive space or polluting that peaceful camping experience with excess noise.
This panel can be utilised anywhere you receive sun exposure. Included in this package is a solar regulator connected to the existing caravan’s battery management system.
– A grade genuine cells for ultimate strength and efficiency
– Monocrystalline high efficiency silicon cells
– Reinforced eyelets anchor the panel for windy weather
– Super lightweight
– Long life span
– Genuine 2-year Australian warranty
– Wattage: 100 watt 12v Solar Panel
– Size of solar cell: 1,180mm x 510mm
– Open Circuit Voltage (Voc): 22.4V
– Maximum power voltage: 17.60 Volts
– Operating temperature: -20°C to +65°C
– Weight: 7.2kg
– Dimensions Folded: 1,180 (L) x 510 (W) x 50 (D) mm
GET THE LATEST NEWS!
Stay in touch and receive our monthly newsletters with the latest news and updates, including upcoming trade shows and events.